CandorWorks inbound sales function focuses on using modern technology such as Web2.0 and advanced application like Sales2.0 to get noticed by desired customers. Creating a strong online presence allows your customer to find you easily, thereby facilitating improved communication between you and your clients and increasing your overall sales productivity.
The ways adopted by CandorWorks to optimize your inbound sales are listed below:
- Web Presence Management- CandorWorks helps its client design, create and maintain its website in a way it attracts maximum number of visitors. Greater traffic will mean increased lead generation and subsequently improved business output through inbound sales channel. CandorWorks assist its clients in creating static websites, content management system based websites, portals and ecommerce sites. Additionally, CandorWorks plays a crucial role in creating wireframes, flow-chart for each audience type, writing web copy and creating image & animation guidelines. In most of the cases CandorWorks has also delivered multi-version/multi -generation portal plans to its customers.
- Landing Page- Landing page or lead capture page is your definitive chance at impressing the prospect with brilliant display of your offering and therefore it needs to be constructed keeping the target audience in mind. CandorWorks begins by defining the campaign goal and helps its client develop a persuasive landing page that can increase conversion rate.
CandorWorks helps create a perfect landing page, which appears as the logical extension of the advertisement or link directed from social media sites, banner ads, search engine marketing campaigns and email campaigns. This generates interest among the visitors about the particular product or service and prompts them to take the desired action.
- SEO and SEM - Our deep understanding of Search Engine Marketing & Advertising acquired through years of experience in planning and executing SEO Projects allows our clients to take full advantage of this low cost marketing opportunity that positions clients’ sites to attract maximum audience, the primary goal inside sales. CandorWorks White Hat Search Engine Optimization Services targets the major search engines - Google, Yahoo and MSN.
Some of the key activities performed as part of
SEO services includes
On-page & Off-page content optimization
- Writing & Re-writing web copy
- Article creation
- Press release creation
- Link Building Services
- Link popularity building
- Directory submission
- Article Submission
- Press release submission
- Blog and Social Network Marketing- Blogs and social media marketing have emerged as the strongest medium of maintaining reputation and influencing decisions. Business blogging has become an indispensible part of inbound sales activity used by organizations for promoting their business practices. Studies suggest that optimum utilization of this inbound sales tool can yield miraculous results for almost any business.
Some of the key activities performed as part of
this service includes
- Creating maintaining presence on key sites
such as Myspace, Linkedin, Facebook & more
- Participating in forums, groups and discussion
- Blogging & Blog marketing
- Article creation, submission & promotion
- PR content creation and distribution
CandorWorks provides best in class social media optimization services to its clients by keeping
a tab on all such virtual spaces where the
client’s organization or its offerings are
discussed, analyzing whether that is favorable
or not, and recommending appropriate action.
- Email Campaign- CandorWorks understands that
first connect needs to be impressive and
impactful. And therefore it ensures that the
right message is created and thereafter drafted
in correct format to be sent across to the
intended audience over email.
CandorWorks believes in providing your company
with the most effective inbound sales support
and thus executes most of your email campaigns
using mass mailing service providers to ensure
that the message gets distributed to mail box of
listed individuals without getting filtered
The system also produces variety of reports in
multiple formats including dashboards, allowing
clients to drill down. After email blast next
step in this process is delisting of unsubscribe
and bounce back analysis, a comprehensive
approach to refine your target list.
CandorWorks has extensive experience in using
multiple service providers and successfully
executing large email campaigns, while adhering
to all spamming and related laws of recipient
- Lead Qualification- In B2B environment it’s of
prime importance to qualify target customers at
prospecting stage itself in order to avert the
risk of causing negative impact on effectiveness
of entire sales process. CandorWorks optimizes
client’s inbound sales function by ensuring that
the organizations and individual contacts meet
the prospecting criteria defined by client and
lists the prospects on the basis of generic
criteria such as Vertical, Size, Revenue,
Geographical presence etc. At specific instances
we also qualify organization against specific
parameters such as “User of SAP”.
The list is coupled with additional information
& classification. At certain instances the
contacts are email & phone verified. It’s
imperative for the subscribers of such services
to ensure constant update of the resultant
Updating client’s CRM systems with refined
information also falls under inbound sales
support service tendered by CandorWorks.
- Follow Up and Appointment Setting- Once the
lead gets qualified, proper treatment needs to
be provided in order to capitalize on it. It’s
but natural that not everyone will be ready to
subscribe to your product or services
Our inbound sales support team regularly follows
up with the qualified leads and builds
additional confidence in minds of prospective
buyers by leveraging mass mailers like
newsletters as well as specific mailers which
are sent on the basis of lead category they
If required, specific one-on-one emails and
follow-up meetings are also scheduled to mature
lead into a near future opportunity.
CandorWorks values the importance of one on one
meeting with the prospect to generate business
and has secured appointments for its clients
from ‘C’ level executives of fortune 1000
companies to owners of small enterprises. We
know how to get through to the right people to
augment your business proposition.
Listed below are few objectives of setting
appointments, for your reference
- Product Demos
- Corporate Presentations
- Event Participation
- Capability Presentations
- Reference calls
- Product, Service or Event Feedback