Outsourcing of any business process requires to cross two steps of justification; first one is
"why" and another steps is "how". The companies
which are outsourcing their key processes for a
long time also keep reinventing the ways and means in which they get
more value out of it. In order to help you in taking a decision, we thought it wise to put up
answers to some common questions that are there in
the mind of a prospective CandorWorks customer;
Q) Why should I outsource key business aspects such as Marketing & Sales?
● Yes: If you think a specialist adds-value.
● Yes: If you aren’t satisfied with your current sales volume.
● Yes: If you are thinking of freeing up resources to add more value on core competencies.
● Yes: If you want to scale-up without creating and managing a big in-house team.
● Yes: If you just don’t want preachers.
● Yes: If you are looking for another competitive advantage.
● No: If you are satisfied with your strategy, process and productivity of internal team.
● No: If you think partnerships are not the way to grow.
Q) Why should I outsource it to a company which is based out of India and does not have local presence?
● Yes: If you believe that technology has created a flat world.
● Yes: If you think you can rely on a company which is trusted by many others.
● Yes: If you want to save on cost and still expect the same efficiently.
● Yes: If you think offshore model complements your filed force.
Answer to some common queries
Q) Why CandorWorks?
● Only one reason “we have got the right people and resources”.