Once you are convinced to this approach of getting best of the both worlds. You move
on to understand "where and how you should make best out of this service". Again the answer is in form of certain questions which were asked to us by our past clients and prospects.
Q) How do I ensure that there is no disturbance
to my current Marketing & Sales set-up?
● The services are complimentary to your existing set-up, process and people.
● CandorWorks team works with and for the client team.
● Both team follow same objective.
● There would be sessions with the existing team and they will be taken in confidence.
Q) How do CandorWorks convince me of non-conflict of interest or do they have any kind of exclusivity arrangement?
● CandorWorks do
not work with competing clients, by any means.
Permission is sorted for a client if another
client from the same industry is getting
● Additionally we work exclusively for many of our clients for a defined duration.
Q) How do I make best use of the outsourcing services?
Thought the answer varies from organization to organization, some of the common starting points remain the same.
● New Market Penetration/ New Vertical/Client Acquisition
● New Product Launch
● Speed to Market
● Sales and Marketing Strategy
● Strengthen the pipe
● Sales Consulting, Strategy and Process
Q) How do I ensure CandorWorks maintain confidentiality?
● CandorWorks get into contractual agreement and carry the legal binding to maintain confidentiality of the client data and resources.
Q) How do kick-off our relationship?
● NDAs & Agreement
● Client Training
● Team Discussion and POA
● Long-term assignment